100km, 50km, 25km
Walk, Jog or Run. 70% off road
A start near the Olympic Park, up the Lea Valley, on through wetlands & countryside - to a Cambridge finish.
Support all the way
Day & Night - Great Hospitality...
Marquee rest stops en route with FREE food & drink, medics, pace walkers, massage & plenty of cheering!
..for a charity of your choice
Your Challenge can help others. With over 500 charities involved - it's your Challenge - Your way - for Your charity!
Do it your way...
Epic Walk, Ultra Run, or bit of both
With good preparation, our support, and your resolve - it's is achievable. Push yourself further in 2016!
Challenge for all..
..join on your own - or as a team
Individuals will meet others & can join paced groups; teams can help each other. We fully support you all.
A Trail of Two Cities
Weekend 2/3 July 2016
Your journey starts from the moment you sign up. With some training & commitment this Ultra Challenge is an achievable goal for anyone who really wants to push themselves in 2016. A 100km of footpaths and trails joins these two illustrious Cities - but with our full support & hospitality every step of the way, through day & night - alongside your determination, stamina, and resolve - this could be one of the most rewarding weekends you've ever had!
- Participant web site area – training plans
- Saturday 2 July 2016 start.
- Hackney Marsh start, near Olympic Park
- Choose your start time
- Runners from 7.00am, Walkers from 7.30am
- FREE hot food at 50km/75km /100km
- FREE snacks & drinks at rest stops
- Fully signed route – arrows + glow sticks
- Route maps & GPX files
- Pace walkers, medics, doctors, massage
- Optional baggage transfer service to finish
- Finish in Cambridge - supporters welcome!
- Plenty of parking
- Shuttle busses to station at finish
- Medal, T-shirt & glass of fizz at the finish