CHARITY FUNDRAISING PLACES NOW SOLD OUT!
You pay an initial REGISTRATION FEE to sign up - paid per person for Individuals and each member of a Team & is non-refundable. You also commit to fundraise for a charity of your choice. We've released extra Charity places - sign up with an EXTENDED FUNDRAISING DEADLINE - 50% due 2 weeks prior to the Challenge
- 100km (full challenge) - £79
- 50km (half challenge) - £59
- 25km (quarter challenge) - £49
You commit to a MINIMUM FUNDRAISING target for the charity of YOUR CHOICE. 50% of your fundraising / sponsorship needs to be with your charity 2 weeks prior to the Challenge, with the remaining & any extra, at the latest, 4 weeks after the Challenge. All fundraising goes directly to the charity - normally via an online donation page that you set up (justgiving / Virgin Money). Your chosen charity will be in touch with you within a few weeks of you registering.
MINIMUM FUNDRAISING TARGETS
- 100km (Full Challenge) - £395 per person
- 50km (Half Challenge) - £250 per person
- 25km (Quarter Challenge) - £150 per person
- Fundraising due to the Charity by 20 June
Fundraising is part of the Challenge! The Ultra Challenge Series raises £' millions for charities, and as the events are genuine 'tough' challenges - you will be surprised how easy it is to get sponsorship and 'smash' the minimum targets - and really help your charity.
Please note: Your charity pay a fee of between £100-£125 (100km) £65-£80 (50km) & £35-£45 (25km) per participant. They do not have to pre-buy any places, nor pay any registration fees . Charities only pay for each person or team that raises the set amount of money.
SELF FUNDING REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
As were close to the event we've released 200 Self Funding places - where you can pay for your challenge place in full, without any fundraising commitment. Self funding costs are:
- Full 100 km Challenge -£175
- 50 km Half Challenge - £130
- 23 km Quarter Challenge - £75
TEAMS - can be of all sizes & either fundraise for the same charity, or each member their own. A Team has initially to be set up by a 'TEAM CAPTAIN' and then all members of the Team join individually by confirming the Team's details when registering online.
> Creating a NEW Team
- Choose a Team Captain & a TEAM NAME
- The Team Captain registers first
- The Team Name is required
- Team Captain pays their own Reg Fee
> Joining an EXISTING Team
- Your Captain has already set up the Team
- You're about to join the Team
- You'll need the Team Captain's name
- You'll need the correct Team Name
- You register yourself individually,
- Pay your Reg Fee & commit to fundraise
INDIVIDUALS - our team will support you!
- Complete the registration form
- You can join or create a Team later
- Or go it alone & meet others
- Our 'Trekmasters' are there to support