A trail of 2 Cities..
Walk it, or Jog it, or Run it
100km, 50km, or 25km options. Great off road route with full support all the way. Push yourself in 2016.
London to Cambridge
2/3 July - 100km, 50km, or 25km
The Challenge starts near the Olympic Park and heads up the fascinating Lea Valley - past locks, parkland, and on through beautiful open countryside to the historic city of Cambridge. Whether you take it on as a walk , jog, or run, you'll receive full support & great hospitality every step of the way. A tremendous sense of achievement awaits as the finish line is crossed and you reflect on how you went that extra mile!
Push yourself further in 2016 - with good preparation and determination - you'll be amazed at what you can achieve. Join us!
- WALK IT - at your own pace ~ 24+ hours
- Day & Night - continuous Challenge
- JOG IT - run a bit, walk when it suits you!
- RUN IT - fully supported 'Ultra Marathon'
- Varied 100km route - 70% off road
- 50km Half Challenge options available
- NEW - 1st Quarter Challenge (~25km)
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- 'Relay Team' option for the 100km
- FREE hot meals, drinks & snacks enroute
- Pace walkers, physios, massage & medics +
- Finishers T-shirt, medal & glass of bubbly!
- Fundraise for a Charity of YOUR choice - Charity Fundraising places now sold out.
- SELF FUND OPTION (no fundraising)
SELF FUND OPTION AVAILABLE
Call 0207 609 6695 to get in touch or email firstname.lastname@example.org